One of the main uses of the internet is to download files, videos etc. But sometimes when you try to download something you get an error that says failed network error when downloading. Your downloading stops abruptly and you will have to take technical help to rectify the issue. There are a number of reasons due to which you may get this error. It is important that you analyze and find out the main cause of the issue and then try to rectify the same.
Reasons for the Failed Network Error When Downloading:
- There is a possibility that the website from where you are trying to download the file has a problem
- There may be a problem with the network that you are using to download the file.
- The browser that you are using is outdated.
- You may be using an older version of the operating system due to which you are getting the error.
- There may be problems with the hardware of the system or the CPU memory may be less and hence the file is not getting downloaded on the system
Also Read: Best Laptop Screen in Dubai
How to Resolve Failed Network Error When Downloading?
At times by making use of some simple things can resolve the issue at other times you may have to try out more complex solutions. Here are some of the things that you may try.
- Check with your Internet service provider if there is any issue with the network connection.
- If the problem lies with the website then you need to bring it to the notice of the owner and then you may try to download the file a little later.
- It is also a good idea to shut down your PC and your router. After a while restart the system and the router and try to download the file.
- If you are making use of an older version of the web browser then make sure that you upgrade it.
- If your operating system is outdated then make sure that you upgrade it to the latest version and then try to download the file.
- You can try to reinstall your web browser and then try to download the file and see if the problem is resolved.
- If the problem is due to any software that you have on your system then you need to disable the same and then check if the problem gets resolved.